Total time: 40 minutes
40m – Reading 10,000 Words of Powers
– Comboing isn’t just to add damage of take a stock. When you finish a combo you should have stage control
– Focus on being able to REACT to more things. React to hit confirms, DIs, tech situations etc. You can react to more things than you think.
– Crouch cancel tech is a thing. CC and option select trigger to force an early tech from many moves. Oh wait this is what an amsah tech is. Ok cool that makes sense. Option select down or down+direction and trigger.
– CCing and not teaching in order to bounce off platforms or stage can be a good option
– Start using light shield to protect myself from lasers and shield pokes. Especially full stage lasers. Then WD and get in a better position.
– Lightshielding on platforms (especially after respawn) forces your opponent to grab or wait for your OOS options.
– lightsheild on platforms causes you to often get knocked far away making it hard for them to follow up