Total time: 3 hours
1 hour – Watching Hbox play at GTX
– When fox Drills>Shine Hbox will smash DI the shine away
– Hbox’s crouching WD’s are amazing. So low, so fast and unpredictable.
– Low % edgegaurd below stage Hbox falls below the fire fox and jumps up to bar then fades away and below and repeats. Avoids the fire really well.
– Hbox does a lot of WD away SH bair when he is too close to the fox
– He often uses WD back to stay out of running upsmash range.
20m – Crouching WD
Notes: Getting faster and more perfectly timed ones. Just need to keep it going
20m – Marth Punish Practice
Notes: Practiced juggling and downthrow platform tech chases.
10m – Short Hop OOS
Notes: Still hard to the left. Needed to stop after 10 minutes as left trigger finger got sore.
30m – Netplay vs Mitchy (DSB) (Samus, Doc, Sheik) [5-0]
Notes: Good opportunity to practice rest OOS as he dash attacked a lot. I scored a sum total of 0.
10m – Crouching WDing
Notes: Getting faster
30m – Fox Practice w/ WDs and SHs